Aaron Isaiah is the Founder and Life Skills Coach at Prevail Through Change, LLC. PTC was established upon two motivations: One, I had a fervent passion to teach people how to create rich meaningful lives amidst overwhelming difficulty. Two, I wanted to show up in the world represented by something greater than myself. I wanted to build something that would outlast the brevity of my physical presence on Earth.
Throughout my life and career as a mentor, educator, and caring person; I've spent hundreds of hours listening, advising, encouraging, and helping people solve some arduous problems.
My education, training, and life experiences have inspired me to create a body of work that I believe is the right and effective approach to building our lives up.
Everyday I see the fruitfulness of that work in my life and the lives of my clients!
Below are the tenets that guide my work:
1. Your value and worth is intrinsic. It is not relative to ANYTHING apart from your "being".
2. We are always in a state of becoming.
3. Empowerment comes by way of responsibility.
4. Your life is yours to shape & design.
5. You exist in this moment, at this time for a meaningful purpose.